IDEAL CAREER ASSESSMENT (Grades 11 & 12)
Helps students to identify their ideal careers based on their strengths and personality.
It is perfect for those who want to find their true calling and discover the right career options. The output of the Ideal Career Assessment is a 14-page detailed report assessing and identifying a student’s natural inclination for further studies, areas of improvement, skills, values and personal characteristics.
The report is divided into four sections:
- The motivation section identifies the top 3 factors that help to perform better.
- The aptitude section evaluates the verbal, numerical, spatial, critical dissection and acuteness aptitude.
- The interest section suggests the careers that will be of interest to keep the students motivated.
- The personality section evaluates the personality type.
- Detailed report of career motivators ( E.g. Interest, Respect, Stability, Adaptability)
- Identifies strengths and potential weaknesses.
- Suggests top three Ideal Careers.